Recent Fire Damage Before & After Photos

Kitchen Cabinets Thoroughly Cleaned


The photo above is the result of a grease fire that occurred in a Webster home. When we arrived, we were startled at the presence of an ambulance. Luckily, the ... READ MORE



Home Fire Gone Wrong


This home in Sturbridge was the result of an electrical fire. Notice the extent of the fire damage around the entire ceiling; the soot was so thick that you cou... READ MORE



Fire & Smoke Damage


After a house fire in the fireplace went wrong, SERVPRO of Southern Worcester County was immediately contacted to remediate the situation. As you can see in the... READ MORE



Soot Sponge Test in Oxford, MA


After a house fire in Oxford, Massachusetts, smoke and soot residues had traveled throughout the entire lower level of the structure and latched onto the wall. ... READ MORE



House Fire in Webster, MA


SERVPRO of Southern Worcester County responded to a call from a home in Webster that had suffered a loss due to an electrical fire. The amount of smoke residue ... READ MORE



House Fire Ravages Living Room


SERVPRO of Southern Worcester County responded to a house fire in Mendon, Massachusetts, where a young couple's downstairs living area suffered extensive struct... READ MORE