House Fire in Webster, MA
SERVPRO of Southern Worcester County responded to a call from a home in Webster that had suffered a loss due to an electrical fire. The amount of smoke residue in the home was moderate, and a number of contents had to be removed and restored since the smoke and soot residues had intruded each of them. Due to the aggressive nature of the fire, the ceilings, walls, woodwork, carpeting and floors required a thorough cleaning. SERVPRO of Southern Worcester County professionals were then required to pretest the area, to determine the extent of the damage. After completing a full assessment, our crews were able to get to work and help get this family back up and running again. Our customer was expecting a much longer process and he was very happy with the results!