Kitchen Cabinets Thoroughly Cleaned - Webster, Ma
The photo above is the result of a grease fire that occurred in a Webster home. When we arrived, we were startled at the presence of an ambulance. Luckily, the ambulance was only there for precautionary purposes and we were relieved that no one inside of the home was harmed by the fire. Our crews then rushed into the home and were faced with a kitchen that suffered a large amount of soot damage. Since most of the soot appeared to be on the ceiling, we knew that we had to address the top of the cabinets. Very carefully, we took down each cabinet and conducted a thorough cleaning. When the cleanup was all said and done, the disaster looked "Like it never even happened."