If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (508) 234-3399

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Home Fire Gone Wrong - Sturbridge, Ma

This home in Sturbridge was the result of an electrical fire. Notice the extent of the fire damage around the entire ceiling; the soot was so thick that you could not even see the home's natural paint color. Immediately after we were contacted, we ordered the occupants of the home out of the house. Breathing in large amounts of soot and ash are not healthy for any individual, and accidents such as this need to be handled by professional's. After an extensive assessment, we removed the ceiling and conducted a thoroughly cleaning of the entire infected area. Our customer was expecting a much longer and extensive process, however, she was delighted with the results.