What our Customers say...
Fire Damage Testimonials
After my son accidentally put tinfoil in our microwave, we were left with smoke damage and an awful odor throughout multiple rooms. We called SERVPRO of Southern Worcester County who took care of the smoke damage along with the awful smell. This was my first time using a restoration service and I couldn't have asked for better experience. I will definitely be using this franchise again if ever needed again! I suggest anyone in Milford to use this SERVPRO. Thank you!
SERVPRO of Southern Worcester County arrived to my Sturbridge home two hours after the firefighters left. They had an efficient plan and made my wife feel at ease. Thank you very much!
I couldn't believe the amount of soot that was on my kitchen's wall after the grease fire. SERVPRO of Southern Worcester County came in and took care of the problem before it was too late. Thanks!
SERVPRO of Southern Worcester County was very professional and polite during their time in my home. I was very impressed with not only the level of skill, but also the level of customer service. Thank you very much.
I personally want to commend your excellence remediation skills, patience, and kindness to me and my home. I thoroughly enjoyed working with the crew!
Didn't realize how much soot was actually on my walls after the fire until SERVPRO of Southern Worcester County provided me with their "soot test kit." This made choosing them to clean my walls a no-brainer. Was very happy with my decision!
Although it was a small house fire, the soot and smoke damage that affected my home was quite the eyesore. SERVPRO of Southern Worcester not only came and fixed the problem, but also informed me of the dangers of leaving the situation unattended to. Thank you!
There was soot EVERYWHERE until SERVPRO of Southern Worcester County arrived to my home! Thank you!
Thank you for the fire damage cleanup! I am very pleased with the services that were provided at my home!
Thank you for the fire cleanup at our commercial building! The job went very smooth and my office doesn't even look like a fire happened!
No one understands the hardship(s) of a house fire until it actually happens to them. My wife and I were devastated with the soot damage that spread throughout my home's kitchen and living area. Your company came to my home when I needed someone. You saved my home!
The smoke smell was very strong. You guys removed the odor and we cannot thank you enough!
Great job cleaning up the fire debris and getting my house finally back in order. Thank you SERVPRO of Southern Worcester County!
Thank you for everything! From the start to the finish your crews made me feel at ease and stress free. Great experience cleaning up the fire damage at my office building in Webster, Massachusetts.
I would like to thank the entire SERVPRO of Southern Worcester County staff for their fine work. You were very professional and provided exceptional services at my home. Could not have asked for a more professional company to work with!