What to do if you get hit with storm flooding in Templeton, MA?
If you're used to Templeton, MA weather, then you probably know that this weather can be inclement, unexpected, and downright stressful. Knowing to call SERVPRO of Southern Worcester County for your remediation services can save you future stress and vulnerability.
If you get hit with storm flooding here are some tips to do after flooding:
- Remove excess water by mopping and blotting
- Wipe excess water from wood furniture
- Remove and prop wet upholstery and cushions
- Place aluminum foil or wood blocks between furniture legs and wet carpet
- Turn air conditioning on for maximum drying in the summer
- Gather loose items from the floors
At SERVPRO of Southern Worcester County, any wet upholstery, furniture, boxes, files, and documents can be saved and dried professionally by us.
Don’t wait and call SERVPRO of Southern Worcester County. We will arrive and are ready to start the process of any flood damage.
If you need emergency service, Call us 24/7 - (508) 234- 3399