The Fire Restoration Process
After the fire trucks leave the scene of a fire, your home is likely to suffer from extensive smoke or water damage. Here at SERVPRO of Southern Worcester County, we have a seven-step plan that will help get you and your family back on track to your everyday lives.
1) Emergency Contact – The restoration process starts when you pick up the phone and contact SERVPRO of Southern Worcester County. Here, we will ask a series of basic questions pertaining to the damage to ensure that our staff is properly equipped upon arrival.
2) Inspection and Fire Damage Assessment – Here, our professionals will inspect your home, as well as assess the damage done. This step is crucial.
3) Immediate Board-Up & Roof-Tarp Services – When a fire compromises your windows and even roof-top, our professionals will take the necessary steps in ensuring no further damage by covering openings.
4) Water Removal & Drying – The water removal process beings immediately and after removal, dehumidifiers and air movers are placed strategically to ensure 100% dryness.
5) Removal of Smoke and Soot – Our professionals will use our specialized equipment and techniques to remove all soot and smoke remnants from all objects and surfaces.
6) Cleaning and Sanitizing – We clean, sanitize, and disinfect all of the restorable items and surfaces to get you and your belongings back to preloss condition.
7) Restoration – The final touches of repairs, painting, and installing of new carpets will be done to make the disaster, “Like it never even happened.”
Here at SERVPRO of Southern Worcester County, we understand just how devastating a home fire can be. Your safety is our number one concern and we will not stop working until we get the job done right!
If you have any questions, please call us at (508) 234-3399 or visit our website!