Fire Damage in Southern Worcester County
After the fire department has left your home, we are YOUR next step in cleaning your home and getting your life back on track. In addition to the fire, smoke, soot, and water damage, we offer a bevy of services that can quickly and effectively help restore your home to pre-fire condition.
These services include:
- Board-ups: In some situations, this may be necessary in securing openings to the structure. We use sturdy and durable materials designed to protect it from both weather intrusion and human/animal intrusion.
- Inventory Analysis: Using our Contents Claim Inventory Service (CCIS), we can take a comprehensive inventory of each room. During this type of analysis, we can determine which contents are salvageable and non-salvageable. This service can optimize both time and accuracy.
- Move-Outs: If your contractor requests that your goods and contents must be moved to a different location, we offer move-out services where we do the work for you. Our workers are professionally trained to properly inventory and control the contents from the structure during any cleaning, restoration, or deodorization process.
- Electronics Cleaning: Some smoke residues are known to contain certain types of acids that, when in contact with metal surfaces and water, have the ability to cause corrosion. This can eat away at any metal casing and cause electronic failure within the device. Here at SERVPRO, we are trained to clean the outside correctly and refer your equipment to a qualified vendor.
- Artwork Cleaning: We understand how costly some works of art are to restore post-fire. Restoration and cleaning of valuable artworks require the use of a trained art conservator. At SERVPRO, we usually will subcontract any fine art pieces to a conservator. However, if desired, our cleaning professionals may attempt to remove any residues or odors, only after given permission by the customer.
If you have any questions regarding our services, please gives us a call at (508)-234-3399 or visit our website.