If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (508) 234-3399

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Mold Taken Care Of!

This home's basement wall was the product of a mold damage that had developed due to a recent flood. Notice the extent of the mold damage; the bacteria had actually formed a square-like frame around the area. Upon being contacted by the homeowner, it was stressed that two very small children also occupy the home. Since we are very familiar with the consequences of being exposed to mold for an extended period of time, we wasted no time in setting up an appointment. The after picture was taken the very same day and we were relieved to hear that the basement does not get much use from the occupants.