Fire Damage Photo Gallery

Fire in the Kitchen!

Fire in the Kitchen!

After the fire had been extinguished, remnants from the extinguisher lined the kitchen floor and prompted a quick response from SERVPRO of Southern Worcester County. The restaurant was squeaky clean in no time!

Black Soot

Black Soot

SERVPRO of Southern Worcester County was recently called to a fire damage in Rutland, Massachusetts. As you can tell by the photo, water from the distinguishing efforts ran down the walls which were covered in soot. Since the weather has below zero the past few days, the water actually froze and formed little icicles. SERVPRO technicians have been working tirelessly on-site to make the situation, "Like it never even happened."

Dumpster - Filled!

Dumpster - Filled!

SERVPRO of Southern Worcester County was called to an office building that had suffered a loss due to a grease fire on the second floor. Everything was covered in soot, forcing our professionals to knock down the walls and throw everything away. Good thing we had a dumpster!

Kitchen Fire Spreads to Stairway

Kitchen Fire Spreads to Stairway

For about a week, this Sturbridge home had been plagued with the effects of a grease fire that spread smoke and soot throughout the entire bottom level. SERVPRO of Southern Worcester County professionals arrived and immediately got down to business and successfully remediated the situation. The owner couldn't believe how quickly and completely we were able to clean the soot from the walls and stairs.

Burned File Cabinet

Burned File Cabinet

SERVPRO of Southern Worcester County was recently called to an office building that had experienced a fire damage loss due to a paper fire. There was significant smoke and soot damage. We were able to go in quickly and get the company back up and running in a matter of no time.

The Dangers of a Home Grease Fire

The Dangers of a Home Grease Fire

The photo shown above was the aftermath of a kitchen grease fire in New Bedford. Although it may not look serious, there was significant smoke and soot damage around the entire kitchen area. Equipped with state-of-the-art training and equipment, our crews made this disaster, "Like it never even happened."

Home Contents Removed for Cleaning & Restoration

Home Contents Removed for Cleaning & Restoration

This was the result of an electrical fire that took place in a Framingham home. There was extensive smoke and soot damage on all of the family room furniture, thus forcing our crews to remove each piece of furniture so the cleaning stage could commence. Although the damage was extensive, our crews worked day and night to get the family back on their feet and into their home.

Auburn, Massachusetts Fire Damage

Auburn, Massachusetts Fire Damage

This was the aftermath of a fire in Auburn when SERVPRO of Southern Worcester County arrived on the scene. There was significant smoke and soot damage to the area. The owner could not believe how quickly our response time was; and how we were able to completely clean the soot from the walls and ceilings. Like always, our crews made this disaster, "Like it never even happened."

Fire Damage - Cleaned

Fire Damage - Cleaned

SERVPRO of Southern Worcester County was called to an office building that had experienced a fire loss due to multiple pieces of paper being lit on fire. A potentially hazardous situation for anyone in contact with the smoke and soot, our crews had to immediately go into the building and clean the walls and floors before any and all operations could be back up and running. In less than a few hours, the building was as good as new.