Water Restoration in Northbridge, MA
Commercial Water Restoration Presents Unique Challenges
We have the training, experience, and equipment to manage water and flooding damage. Whether you have a large water emergency or a small water damage in Northbridge, MA, we will respond quickly to mitigate the damage and manage the restoration project through to its completion.
What you can do until help arrives
- Safely shut off active water leak if possible.
- Think if it is safe to stay in the house?
- Electrical and "slip and fall" hazards are some of the most prevalent concerns.
- Only do activities that are safe for you to perform.
- Wet materials can be VERY heavy. Be careful!
Water damage affects not only the structure of your house, but your belongings as well. SERVPRO of Southern Worcester County Professionals understand that your home is more than a structure; it lays host to your family’s furniture, clothing, keepsakes, and other belongings that help transform a house into a home.
SERVPRO Franchise Professionals specialize in restoring contents damaged by fire, water, or mold. Their expertise and “restore” versus “replace” mentality, can help you save money while preserving precious keepsakes that cannot be replaced. They pretest your contents to determine what items can be restored back to their condition before the water damage. SERVPRO Professionals utilize several methods of cleaning your contents, including:
- Dry Cleaning - Used for cleaning light residues or to pre-clean prior to wet cleaning.
- Wet Cleaning - An effective cleaning method for removing moderate to heavy residues.
- Spray and Wipe -Effective for items that can’t withstand wet cleaning.
- Foam Cleaning - Used for upholstery fabrics that might shrink or bleed if wet cleaned.
- Abrasive Cleaning - Involves agitation of the surface being cleaned.
- Immersion Cleaning - Contents are dipped into
The last step is restoring your home or business back to its pre-water damage condition. The restoration step can be relatively minor, such as replacing a few drywall panels, or could include major reconstruction, such as rebuilding entire rooms of a home or business.
SERVPRO of Southern Worcester County (508) 234-3399