Black Mold in your Blackstone home or business
What is black mold?
Black mold AKA Stachybotrys chartarum is a toxic type of mold, often found in homes and businesses. Black mold is often black or dark green colored. Black mold often produces allergens into the air. If you are not sure if the mold you're seeing is black mold or another kind, do not touch or disturb the mold.
If you are seeing signs of mold in your home or business give us a call at 508-234-3399!
- Mold is present mostly everywhere, inside and out!
- Mold produces spores, which are teeny tiny structures that are like seeds, used for reproduction.
-Mold spores LOVE moisture, so when exposed to moisture and water, they can quickly grow into colonies
- When the spores grow into colonies they then can produce allergens and irritants.
-Mold spores can enter through AC systems, windows, doors, they can even attach to your clothing or animals.
Removal vs. Remediation
Remediation does not = removal. It is quite near impossible to get rid of all mold. As we said above, it exists almost everywhere, even outdoors.
Here at SERVPRO of Southern Worcester County, we understand mold and have the expertise to remediate the mold in your Blackstone home or business.
Mold Remediation Process
1. Call us at 508-234-3399
2. We will inspect and assess the damage done by the mold
3. Mold containment
4. Air filtration
5. Removing mold infested materials, as well as mold itself
6. Cleaning belongings and contents of the home/ business.
If you have any questions about mold or need services, give us a call 24/7 at 508-234-3399 or visit us at https://www.SERVPROsouthernworcestercounty.com/mold-remediation