Biohazard Cleanup and Restoration
Biological contaminants can pose health consequences. If they are not properly removed it can contribute to unhealthy environments. Let SERVPRO of Southern Worcester County help cleanup any disaster.
SERVPRO of Southern Worcester County is equipped with the various safety apparatus and cleaning products for disaster clean up & restoration for commercial business or homes.
What to Do After a Contamination
- Stay out of affected areas.
- Call emergency service personnel if the situation is life-threatening.
- Treat all bodily fluids as if they are contaminated.
- Turn off the HVAC system if there is sewage damage.
What Not to Do After a Contamination
- Don’t leave wet fabrics in place. Hang furs and leather goods.
- Don’t leave books, magazines, or other colored items on wet carpet or floors.
- Don’t use your household vacuum to remove water.
- Don’t use television or other household appliances.
- Don’t turn on ceiling fixtures if ceiling is wet, and keep out of rooms where ceilings are sagging.
Water or flooding from outside storms can cause damage to the insdie of buildings & homes. This includs flood water, roof leaks and ice dams.
If you are need of water repair in Massachusetts, call SERVPRO of Southern Worcester County @ 508-234-3399