Moldy Ceiling Tiles Remediated
This damaged ceiling in the basement of an Oxford home was a result of a water damage that had been present in the home for quite some time. When our crew arrived and went down to try and diagnose the problem, the stench of musty mold was overpowering. After all of the damage was critically assessed, our professionals then proceeded to remove the ceiling tile(s), fix the water damage, and then replace the tiles so that the basement reverted back to its original appearance. Although mold is a tricky matter, we were able to get the job done quickly and put a smile on the face of the customer.